Subject: BRC Riding Test and Style Jumping Points League 2016
Dear Area Reps
Please could you circulate this information about the new 2016 BRC Riding Test and Style Jumping Points League to all your Clubs. This is an exciting new opportunity for all BRC members to get involved in.
All Riding Test and Style Jumping competitors can gain points. It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced competitor in these disciplines or you are new to them.
Points can be gained when competing at Prelim and Novice Riding Test and 75cm and 85cm in the Style Jumping.
It’s so simple, just follow these easy steps
1. Download and print your blank points card from the BRC website.
2. Compete at any Riding Test or Style Jumping competition across the country. This can be at Club, Area or a National level event.
3. Ask the Secretary at the event to confirm your placing with their signature.
4. Post your completed points card back to BRC HQ by 14 January.
5. Finally, wait for the results…
Rosettes, trophies and prizes provided in kind, to include a training session with a world class trainer.
Further information and a Qualifying Points League Card can be found and downloaded from the following BRC web page: