Area 4 have been waiting for the green light! So here we go
After a successful Dressage camp in 2019 @ Bishop Burton, we are running 2 camps to accommodate members working schedule.
25th – 27th August (Midweek)
27th – 29th Aug
2 1/2 days – 5 training sessions to include test riding if you choose. An evening demo / lecture.
Available and is on site – bedding included, provide own hay / Haylage. Must be pre booked. (see booking form)Riders accommodation:
This will be in your lorry, trailer or camping. (There is no hook-up at Manor Grange)
On site catering is available from the cafe.
A sit down 2 course evening meal is included in the cost of camp.
Hot drinks will be available FOC for members in camp.
1. Claire Marie Senior
2. Andrew Day
3. TBC depending on numbers.
All horses must have 12 month vaccination cover and passports will be checked. If COVID restrictions are still in place at the time of camp, Government and BRC guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
It will be great to be out and about so let’s stay safe and look after each other.
Booking is by the form available below, or contact email@example.com
call Mags 07905692423
Cost per combination £250
Cost for 2nd horse £200
Area 4 Dressage Camp Booking Form 2021
Area 4 Dressage Camp Options 2021
Area 4 Dressage Camp Stable Booking
Now we have moved into the next phase of the roadmap in England, clubs and areas can ease the restrictions on the numbers they have attending their events.
We suggest that no more than 5 people may attend with a competitor, but obviously clubs and areas can restrict this if they require depending on the circumstances of the event. Social distancing must still be adhered to.
I hope you and yours are staying safe and well.
It is a week since the government announced a national lockdown, which has had an impact on our everyday lives, some more than others.
So far during this latest lockdown, area 4 has cancelled the rearranged Winter Novice & Intermediate Dressage Q, the rearranged Arena Eventing Q, along with Winter Novice & Intermediate SJ and as yet a definite decision hasn’t been made re Combined Training and Style Jumping ( this is a summer Q) but it is unlikely these will go ahead, as they are scheduled for the first weekend in March.
Decisions re the Summer Show and Horse Trials will be made once we have more information from the Government and the BRC office.
If BRC re schedule the Championship dates, I will do my best to find new dates and venues to provide qualifiers for those Championships.
As soon as I have any information from BRC, it will be passed onto clubs via email to Club Chairs & Committees, which should be cascaded to all members, and published on the area website.
I’d like to thank the area committee for their continued work and support to keep area 4 fluid.
If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by e mail or call me.
Do take care and stick to the rules and let’s work together to get through these testing times. Take care and stay safe.
Area 4 Chair
After careful consideration, the decision has been made to move the winter Dressage Qualifier to Bishop Burton 20th October 2019.
Please note Bishop Burton are still requiring 6 month vaccination cover for the foreseeable future. 😁
Thank you for your patience. The HT times are now finished.
Please check your times carefully as a lot have been
Any changes will have to be done as emergency changes on the day at the secretaries’ desk.
Course walk times for area 4 Horse Trials 16/6/19
SJ – 2.30pm onwards
XC – 2pm onwards
Many thanks again for your patience.
Sam – Competition Secretary
FINAL Times for Winter Dressage 22 October 2017
Please find attached the times schedule for the Winter Dressage Qualifier. Apologies in advance for those dozen or so riders who have a 3 hour wait between tests (there shouldn’t be anyone with a longer time frame than this). Unfortunately, with more than 3/4s of the entry been multiple riders/horses, it is very difficult to do it any other way.
As always, any problems / obvious anomalies, please let me know asap.
PLEASE REMEMBER that changes need to be highlighted using the RIDER NUMBER as listed in this spreadsheet, whether this is a horse change or horse and rider combination change.
All changes to me please by Tuesday 17th October at 5pm. After that, you will need to highlight any changes on your declarations forms provided from HQ once your prelim entries have been accepted. These need to presented to the Secretary’s table on the day of the competition, at least 1 hour before your first rider competes.
Just a reminder that the prize giving for this qualifier will take place on Monday 23rd October at the Bridge Inn, Wetherby at the Area 4 AGM – the night AFTER the competition.
Look forward to hearing from you,
PLEASE NOTE: IGNORE PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TIMES AS ALL TIMES and RIDER NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED
v2 MASTER TIMES SUMMER SHOW
Sincere apologies in advance. But due to a number of significant problems, some self-inflicted and some issues beyond my control; I have had to change ALL riders in the Riding Test classes. This has impacted significantly on all other times due to the high number of multiple riders across the day.
Please ONLY use the times issued in this email, do not use previously published times.
Any emergency changes, need to be completed on the Declarations Form, 30 mins before your first rider competes on the day. Please ensure that the Declarations form is completed fully. I attach a spare generic form for anyone who doesn’t have sufficient forms from HQ.
All the very best of luck to you all over the weekend and I look forward to hearing the results,
As always, if you can see any problems, please let me know asap.
Area 4 Competition Secretary
Please find attached your FINAL times for the Showcross this Sunday at Epworth.
TIMES for BRC Area 4 Showcross 2017 FINAL 14.3.17
SX Running Order
TIMES have CHANGED!
Unfortunately, these times have changed considerably from those sent out last Friday. Each Organiser has to follow the BRC Rulebook to the letter. Area 4 is the largest area by far in the country and covers a huge geographical area, this is especially challenging when organising the times for a qualifier to an event venue that is very much to the south of our Area and not strictly speaking in Area 4 country. The Official Steward for the day has an important job to make sure that organisers, officials, stewards, scorers etc run each qualifying event within the realms of the BRC Rulebook. To this end, the times have had to change to accommodate their ideals of the running of the day. Due to factors beyond my control, this has had an impact on the running order, especially for those senior teams in the 80 and 90 class respectively.
I have not had the time in the past 24 hours to have due consideration for those travelling together, although I have tried to consider all the multiple riders.
If you do foresee any problems, as always, please let me know asap.
I wish you all the very best of luck for Sunday. Hopefully the weather will stay dry.
Please remember, there are no “emergency changes forms” anymore. Instead, please write any changes different to the attached on your DECLARATIONS SHEET that needs to be submitted in FULL, to the Secretary’s desk at least 30 minutes, prior to your first rider of the day. Please ensure that this is fully completed including passport numbers, full names of horse and rider etc. It is not the responsibility of the competitor handing this over to make sure it is complete – if you are a team manager and cannot make Sunday, ensure the form is fully complete so that it is not handed back to your club.
Area 4 Competition Secretary