I hope you and yours are staying safe and well.
It is a week since the government announced a national lockdown, which has had an impact on our everyday lives, some more than others.
So far during this latest lockdown, area 4 has cancelled the rearranged Winter Novice & Intermediate Dressage Q, the rearranged Arena Eventing Q, along with Winter Novice & Intermediate SJ and as yet a definite decision hasn’t been made re Combined Training and Style Jumping ( this is a summer Q) but it is unlikely these will go ahead, as they are scheduled for the first weekend in March.
Decisions re the Summer Show and Horse Trials will be made once we have more information from the Government and the BRC office.
If BRC re schedule the Championship dates, I will do my best to find new dates and venues to provide qualifiers for those Championships.
As soon as I have any information from BRC, it will be passed onto clubs via email to Club Chairs & Committees, which should be cascaded to all members, and published on the area website.
I’d like to thank the area committee for their continued work and support to keep area 4 fluid.
If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by e mail or call me.
Do take care and stick to the rules and let’s work together to get through these testing times. Take care and stay safe.
Area 4 Chair